Universities in Greater Copenhagen
Photo: Ty Stange
Greater Copenhagen represents a wealth of knowledge expertise
with its 12 universities holding 14,000 researchers, 160,000 students
and 10,000 PhD students.
Find a list of all the universities in Greater Copenhagen below.
List of Universities in Greater Copenhagen
- University of Copenhagen
- Technical University of Denmark
- Copenhagen Business School
- Roskilde University
- IT University of Copenhagen
- University of Southern Denmark
- Aalborg University Copenhagen
- Aarhus University Copenhagen
- Malmö University
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- Lund University
- Kristianstad University Sweden
We collaborate closely with the universities in Copenhagen. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions about our university partnerships or the Greater Copenhagen knowledge hubs.