CruiseCopenhagen is involved in initiatives regarding increasing tourism in Copenhagen, promotion of the shoulder and off season, implementation of onshore power supply and attraction of expedition cruises. Read about some of the initiatives here:
- CruiseCopenhagen strives to turn Copenhagen into a year-round cruise destination by promoting activities in the shoulder and winter seasons.
- CruiseCopenhagen works to avoid congestion and overcrowding by promoting activities
outside the city centre of Copenhagen. As a part of this initiative, the cruise network has
produced videos to promote these activities to turnaround and transit guests.
- CruiseCopenhagen promotes Copenhagen and the other Danish ports to expedition
cruises due to the vessels’ smaller size and their interest in calls during the winter months.
- CruiseCopenhagen supports the use of onshore power supply to reduce air pollution from
cruise calls. Onshore power supply will be available in Aarhus in 2023 and in Copenhagen
- CruiseCopenhagen makes an effort to inspire cruise guests to conduct sustainable
behaviour and promotes sustainable tour offers.
- CruiseCopenhagen is in dialogue with the residents of Copenhagen with the purpose of
involving them in the future work and development of the cruise industry in the city.
Photo caption: On May 24th, 2022, CruiseCopenhagen celebrated their 30th anniversary. Photo
Please read more at: www.cruisecopenhagen.com
For further information please contact Director of CruiseCopenhagen, Claus Bødker, at e-mail
email@example.com and telephone +45 61 20 96 74.
For press related questions, pictures etc. please contact Pernille Myrthue at CruiseCopenhagen’s
PR agency EHRENBERG SØRENSEN Kommunikation at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and
telephone +45 31 27 33 11.