Host your next event in Copenhagen, make sustainability a core focus, and amplify your impact by engaging with Copenhageners.
We are eager to learn and to change.
1. Copenhagen venues and hotels can support your efforts in reducing your carbon footprint. Most of the larger venues and hotels in the city have a 3rd party eco-certification.
2. Tired of single-use plastic bottles? In Denmark we have some of the world’s cleanest drinking water right from the tap.
3. Copenhagen is a city of clean water. Not only can you drink from the tap, but you can also swim in the harbour.
4. Worried about the carbon footprint of your food? Copenhagen is the epicentre of the Nordic food scene, with chefs ready to deliver world-class local, organic and sustainable cuisine to your event.
5. Copenhagen just finished the expansion of the metro’s City Ring that connects all parts of the city with a 12 min. ride directly to the airport.
6. Copenhagen has won the title as the world’s most bikeable and walkable city several times - allowing your guest to move around the city in a healthy, easy and sustainable way.
7. Open-minded people with a strong acceptance of diversity makes the city safe for all types of visitors.
8. Want to get off the beaten track? Copenhagen offers a variety of accommodation at all price levels both in and around the city.
9. Will your participants get to enjoy and engage in local culture? Copenhagen has won the title as the most liveable and swimmable city in the world.
10. Social responsibility and fair working conditions? We are one of the fairest, most equal and safest cities in the world.