Updated on 18 January 2022
In the light of an increasing number of Corona infections in Denmark, more restrictions have been reintroduced.
Get fully updated on Denmark's corona rules & regulations at en.coronasmitte.dk
Various rules also apply to travels to Denmark. Check the official site for entry rules into Denmark here
Further information about testing & isolation requirements is available right here
In case of cancellation due to the recommendation of the Danish authorities, you are advised to seek professional legal advice.
If you have specific questions related to an upcoming congress in Copenhagen, please contact us on email@example.com. For questions regarding meetings and incentives e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Measures and temporary adjustments introduced by Wonderful Copenhagen:
- Wonderful Copenhagen follows the recommendations of the Danish authorities and adjusts its efforts and activities accordingly.
- In relation to Wonderful Copenhagen's participation on international platforms - trade fairs, sales events, conferences, etc. abroad - or in Denmark with foreign participation, each activity is assessed individually based on the authorities' recommendations.
- Through websites and other digital channels, Wonderful Copenhagen will inform international visitors and other groups about the Danish authorities' recommendations and restrictions in relation to COVID-19.
- Wonderful Copenhagen continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely and is committed to sharing relevant and accurate information on this site.
- Wonderful Copenhagen has established an internal task force that gathers and shares knowledge regarding COVID-19 both internally and externally. To ensure the full overview, the organisation is in contact with a wide array of local and international partners.