Updated on 10 September 2021
As of today, September 10, all COVID-19 restrictions are lifted in Denmark, and people can once again attend large conferences, go to restaurants, join events, etc., without limitations.
The Danish Government has declared the COVID-19 epidemic as no longer critical to society as 75% of the local population is now fully vaccinated, and the epidemic is assessed controlled Denmark.
Various rules apply to travels to Denmark - please check the official site for entry rules into Denmark right here
Further info on testing and isolation requirements is available right here
In case of cancellation due to the recommendation of the Danish authorities, you are advised to seek professional legal advice.
Measures and temporary adjustments introduced by Wonderful Copenhagen:
- Wonderful Copenhagen follows the recommendations of the Danish authorities and adjusts its efforts and activities accordingly.
- In relation to Wonderful Copenhagen's participation on international platforms - trade fairs, sales events, conferences, etc. abroad - or in Denmark with foreign participation, each activity is assessed individually based on the authorities' recommendations.
- Through websites and other digital channels, Wonderful Copenhagen will inform international visitors and other groups about the Danish authorities' recommendations and restrictions in relation to COVID-19.
- Wonderful Copenhagen continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely and is committed to sharing relevant and accurate information on this site.
- Wonderful Copenhagen has established an internal task force that gathers and shares knowledge regarding COVID-19 both internally and externally. To ensure the full overview, the organisation is in contact with a wide array of local and international partners.
- If you have any questions related to the above, please contact Head of Corporate Communication Uffe Hartmann, email@example.com
If you have specific questions related to an upcoming congress or meeting in Copenhagen, please contact Director of Convention Kit Lykketoft, firstname.lastname@example.org