Updated 29 June, 14:00
Latest information from the Danish authorities:
- If in Copenhagen, please follow authorities’ instructions on the Covid-19 situation.
- From 27 June, the Danish border will open to citizens from a wide range of European Union countries with less than 20 confirmed cases of Covid-19 per 100,000 inhabitants. Visitors must have pre-booked accommodation for a minimum of six days. Check the official and updated list of countries defined as open or banned.
- Visitors from other countries must have a worthy purpose for entering Denmark.
- You can enter Denmark for the purpose of attending meetings etc. as part of your job if the meetings cannot be postponed or held without your physical presence.
- As of 8 June, groups of 50 people are allowed. The group restrictions will be further eased on 8 July and 8 August, allowing groups of up to 100 and 200, respectively.
- As of 8 June, conferences and meetings of up to 500 persons are allowed as long as participants are mainly seated throughout the event. Large gatherings, such as festivals and other big events, remain banned through 31 August 2020.
- Most educational institutions, shops, shopping centers, museums, zoos, amusement parks, cinemas, restaurants, bars and cafes etc. are open again. Safety restrictions are in place.
- The authorities have advised people to avoid using public transport where possible or travel outside of rush hour.
- In case of cancellation due to the recommendation of the Danish authorities you are advised to seek professional legal advice.
Measures and temporary adjustments introduced by Wonderful Copenhagen:
- Wonderful Copenhagen follows the recommendations of the Danish authorities and adjusts its efforts and activities accordingly. This includes ensuring a safe work environment for employees and adjusting the organisation’s own travel activities and tourism promotion activities internationally.
- In relation to Wonderful Copenhagen's participation on international platforms - trade fairs, sales events, conferences, etc. abroad - or in Denmark with foreign participation, each activity is assessed individually based on the authorities' recommendations.
- Through websites and other digital channels, Wonderful Copenhagen will inform international visitors and other groups about the Danish authorities' recommendations and restrictions in relation to Covid-19.
- Wonderful Copenhagen continues to monitor the Covid-19 situation closely and is committed to sharing relevant and accurate information on this site.
- Wonderful Copenhagen has established an internal task force that gathers and shares knowledge regarding Covid-19 both internally and externally. To ensure the full overview, the organisation is in contact with a wide array of local and international partners.
- If you have any questions related to the above, please contact Head of Corporate Communication Uffe Hartmann email@example.com
If you have specific questions related to an up-coming congress or meeting in Copenhagen, please contact Director of Convention Kit Lykketoft firstname.lastname@example.org