Complementary congress services
Copenhagen CVB can offer a manned welcoming information desk at Copenhagen airport as well as at the congress venue.
Airport welcome desk
When having a congress in Copenhagen, Copenhagen CVB can offer a manned welcoming information desk at Copenhagen Airport on the peak arrival day. At the welcome desk we can advise on transport to the city centre and to the congress venue, general recommendations in Copenhagen for restaurants, cafés, attractions etc. Conditions for the offer:
- A manned information desk for 7 hours in the timespan 8-17.
- 1 roll-up or other promotion material provided by the organization for the delegates to recognize the congress. (Please provide phone number and name of contact person for pick-up/delivery of roll up.)
- General information about the congress such as registration opening hours etc.
- Please note, if you wish to man the desk yourself to make it possible for the delegates to register at the airport you are welcome to do so.
Welcome desk at the venue
When having a congress in Copenhagen, Copenhagen CVB can offer a manned information desk by local staff at the venue.
If you’d like to receive the offer, we need:
- A minimum of 4 hours/maximum 7 hours a day for 4 days.
- Placement of the information desk on a floorplan.
- A high table with two chairs.
- Three power sockets for the various electronic equipment.
- Access to a meeting room where the equipment can be locked overnight.
- Contact details for the freight handler for the organization and the venue
The offers will need to be confirmed latest 2 months prior to the congress